Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Thank You Card Messages For Boss Sales What Should I Write In The Christmas Card To My Boss?

What should I write in the christmas card to my boss? - thank you card messages for boss sales

I can give you a "Merry Christmas, I think I must write a short note about it. I've worked for him for 3 years and babysitting for their children .. I am very shy too, so that they can not imagine really as close as you can . I just want to say: Thank you for a good boss and friend for me, but how can I write that it does not seem annoying ...

3 comments:

feeona said...

I think that answers his own question is perfect. It is genuine and honest. Good luck

backpack... said...

He does not do kissing. Only a message like:
Thanks for a great year!

hairbob said...

Find out how you did it straight, thank you for a good boss Merry christmas

Post a Comment