Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Cervical Spondylitis Tennis Are Extreme Dizzyness And High Blood Pressure Ever Associated With Cervical Spondylitis.?

Are extreme dizzyness and high blood pressure ever associated with cervical spondylitis.? - cervical spondylitis tennis

I had cervical spondylitis twenty years a regular collar. Recently, I experienced extreme dizzyness when lying down and surrender. Yesterday I had to measure my blood pressure with a monitor, and I am pleased with the fact that it is very high alert. Could it be a link. I'm almost 70 years

1 comments:

Jacqui said...

It is unlikely that your blood pressure is associated with spondylitis. That is, unless they cause so much pain ..

Do not tell me what your blood pressure or was hit while he was upright or down, but you really should see your doctor.
Dizziness (vertigo, dizziness ie, no fear) of heights
Is likely that your blood pressure rises when it is discontinued, reduced, so that as you mention.
There is no simple answer to your question without a little more .... Tests, but seems to be the heart.

Post a Comment