Sunday, February 14, 2010

Effect Of Shani On Kundli SHANI MAHADASHA & SHANI SADE SATI FOR TAURUS LAGNA?

SHANI MAHADASHA & SHANI SADE SATI FOR TAURUS LAGNA? - effect of shani on kundli

My birth data is:
Date of Birth: 08/10/1983
TOB: 20:15
POB: Roorkee (Uttaranchal)

I would be glad if you please help me with my analysis Kundli, mainly for three things;

1. Field aspects of my professional career in the coming years.
2. Finance
3. Effect Mahadasha and Shani Sade Sati (what is happening now).

Greetings!

2 comments:

Vic DiCara said...

I think I have no resources to spend time in analyzing your horoscope on. But I'll tell you that while mahadasha Shani Sade Sati is something transcendent. It would be nice to do well for you to get on this too. I wish him good

Value.ad... said...

They live like a poor telemarketer finances.

Post a Comment