Monday, February 22, 2010

Pictures Of Prince Original Graphite What's Your Opinion On Appropriation?

What's your opinion on Appropriation? - pictures of prince original graphite

I think it's wrong, do not see how it legally, you know that Richard Prince was more than one million U.S. dollars for a picture that is not originally yours? How can moral squeeze? He has only removed the text and the photo is automatically destroyed when the original photographer.

Was a photographer even took a picture of the picture, Walker Evans, she could not change, but still the rights of man, which is as bad as they can take to complete.

So I have one of your photos, edit, and asking my own.

I know that may have gone too far here, forgive me, for I am very frank, I think this is wrong on several levels have to process only and gather opinions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment