Monday, February 8, 2010

Maintenance Mares Voltrex Returning To Horse Riding... Sorry Its A Bit Long Winded?

Returning to Horse Riding... sorry its a bit long winded? - maintenance mares voltrex

I started riding when I was 8 years and remain there until the age of 16 years. I had a very bad fall and could take some time, maintenance, and so I sold my horse to stay (which was very high) and more or less abandoned. When I was young I always wanted a horse race and even though I no longer ride the desire never completely disappeared. Well, 5 years later I returned to class and I hope that later in the foreseeable future career, and I will be able to) in the world Horsey (love, a little friend or work with young animals have not so long ago (I had about 10 hours) and have had difficulty in finding a suitable garden, the last place was not really easy to train back and jumping arena ... to a different school this evening and I hope it works.
Once I go regularly to a place I want the BHS exams is not found, we hope to reach (the third year, although this may be a little further, it is amazing how many I forgot!)
In any case, my question is, whatWhat can I do to return to the scene of the horse? When I was younger I for competition / car / train would help a group of horse lovers and spent much time on the weekend, the support of the local court. Now I live in another place and not know someone who by horses or people who have their own gardens. I can not my own horse and work from Monday to Friday. Not to mention that I both stable management that I know that it would not work forget to use a patio. Help!

All suggestions are welcome. Thanks in advance!

4 comments:

All Hail Satin said...

I want to be you start taking classes again in a stable, friendly, and seems, people-centered classroom. Contact with these people as friends and let them know that you are looking to update their knowledge and to look back old horse in the horse world. You can learn a lot from a barn, which consists of friendly people who are willing to teach and help in this way.

JUJU said...

Do not try in the stirrup of his horse that actually work the muscles

ahughes1... said...

I had the world Horsey only in the last 12 months, but I have some tips that can help ...
Take a look at the score of your ads in local rider. Normally, there are a few, and once you have been in contact with a meter, it will be available soon learned to ride. It's amazing how many people there own horses, but you have no time to go. I'm getting flooded with calls and maintenance of all types of riding different horses.
Do not hesitate to ask for the shipyards delivered, whether it something that you can walk to remember - that you too would favor.
Good luck

Bellinis... said...

wow, IM in the same situation, I have only been around 9MB. and before that it was one year. I bought a mare ... at a market in the BAS! My dream horse \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt, 3 I live in an area that is rich and varied PPL spend tons of money on horses. And we all know that this is not what you know you know that your horse in the world, so I would be, I will verify that the new barn to spend time and see if you can go shows with them and help the team. I do not know my age who rides. I am a single mother and I work a MF passion for horses .... so we just go there!

Post a Comment