Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Penis Rash Bumps Pimples/bumps On Penis Shaft, Penis Rash, And Tiny Small Red Bumps All Around Penis. Can This Be Herpes?

Pimples/bumps on penis shaft, penis rash, and tiny small red bumps all around penis. Can this be herpes? - penis rash bumps

I am a virgin of 14 who are never done in his sex life, except for kissing a girl on the lips. Approximately 3 weeks a month, I began noticing little red bumps / lumps on my penis. The following grew, and remained the same size of about 2 weeks or more. After reaching it, I began with small grains more or less uneven, but this time around the head of the penis. Then it was a red rash is gone in about 2-3 days. The bumps do not disappear on the shaft of my penis, even if they stay the same size and color. There are other small growths around my penis, but they are hardly visible. About 1-2 weeks after the rash is gone and I still have a lot of little red bumps and visible / bumps around my penis. Is this genital herpes?

0 comments:

Post a Comment