Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Weight Training Bench I Need A Cheap , Simple, Weight Bench With A Weight Capacity Of At Least 400lbs?

I need a cheap , simple, weight bench with a weight capacity of at least 400lbs? - weight training bench

I hear that the best way to lose weight, the obese is strength training. That's what my brother has. I want to have a weight bench for his birthday. I need something that is not too expensive (not more than $ 400) and something that is not bulty. Something to be preferred to that he can against the wall. I've tried, Sports Authority and was surprised that there are simply too bulky machines. I just want a solid bench. A bar is a good thing, too, but not essential. So if you have a website where I could tell the thing had appriciate. Remember that there is absolutely compact and has the support of at least 400 lbs.

1 comments:

APPAVOO R said...

First, the best way to lose weight through a combination of strength training, cardio, and nutrition. If your brother only lifts weights, goes to the weight (weight as healthy muscle more than fat) weight. I recommend that you check the local Pennysaver, if you have one.

Post a Comment