Friday, January 22, 2010

Financial Advisor Canada I Live In London,ON, CANADA. Does Anyone Know Of Any Investments That Anticipate A Certain Rate Of Return....

I live in London,ON, CANADA. Does anyone know of any investments that anticipate a certain rate of return.... - financial advisor canada

... p / month, which may be compounded monthly? For example: Suppose you invested 30k in January 2008. Each month, the estimated $ 10%, with the percentage increase with the client for the next few months (compound interest combined). If my calculations are correct, it should at 90K in January 2009. So .... Who knows if these investment opportunities in my country are there? If so, they are not as risky an investment? Are there better investments have said this, what? Basically I want to win the idea for a 10% interest on 30k p / month for one year were 10% for 90K, if I tell my boss might consider going to F__k themselves. Therefore, an investment that could come in such a situation would be ideal, but the investment "risk" factor should be low .. MD Please, I need a professional opinion, what is before you go and meet with financial advisers. Thank you.

2 comments:

jebediab... said...

Whoa! Do not go head again! When you hear a monthly rate "of 10% ... simply means that you will receive 10% and the monthly party that goes into your account ... no!% Per 10 months. (Her 30K to 33K in 2009 .. .. Sorry.)
Since you are in Canada, see Royal Canadian trusts ... HTE One ... If you are buying at today's prices to be paid about 17% ... with 30k you can produce approximately 1390 shares would pay ... over 420 $. Months (or more than 5k years ..... but it is also possible that stock prices will rise by more that you) at the end of the year, but no closer than 90 who need the boss crush!

Robert N said...

I do not believe in your area, but I know of an investment company makes good and returns every month, you can deploy the profits per month. The website is http://www.freewebs.com/mnthighinvest yes I and I have not had any problems in your program is very high and the possibility or the risk of loss is to invest the way they reduced. No, I earn money by it and tries to answer your questions and help you. Good luck, whatever you do decide.

Post a Comment