Sunday, January 10, 2010

Wedding Program Wording Thank You Christian Help Wording A Wedding Program For A Married Parents And A Single Parent!!?

Help wording a wedding program for a married parents and a single parent!!? - wedding program wording thank you christian

Okay, so I take my wedding program, and I called our parents at the wedding. The parents of my friends are happily married. My mother is single and has been for a long time. My dad is out of the picture, so I'm with my grandfather walking in the hallway. How should I word in the program. I do not think it looks right for you:

Grooms Parents
Anne
Dennis

The parents of the bride
Kim

It seems a little sad ... lol. All ideas, such as word, what can not, and can see strange? I also run the name of my grandfather, somewhere, because it is a part of .. weddng I love your input! Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment