Monday, January 18, 2010

Tickling Women Blonde Tickle Me ?????

Tickle me ????? - tickling women blonde

A blonde is set to the Tickle Me Elmo factory. The personnel manager explains her duties, and asked him to report for work at 8:00. The next day at 8.45 clock, a knock on the door of the personnel managers. The chairman of the assembly line enters and begins to walk across these new employees. He says it is incredibly slow, and the whole line is the backup. The master has the personnel manager of the plant to demonstrate the problem. In fact, Elmos are being made secure in all directions. At the end of the line is the new staff. It has used a web material for the Elmos and a big bag of marbles. You see how to cut a piece of fabric, wrapping around two marbles and starts sewing the little package between Elmo's legs. The personnel manager laugh begins to laughter. After a few minutes to tickle it stands, goes to the woman and said: "I'm sorry, I do not see me yesterday. His job is to give Elmo two test."

4 comments:

charlie chaplin said...

ha I was wondering if there r Blondie new jokes that I did not notice the WoW u left here will be given .... Which is a classic

charlie chaplin said...

ha I was wondering if there r Blondie new jokes that I did not notice the WoW u left here will be given .... Which is a classic

De3ShesF... said...

It took two balls, balls between his legs. Get it? tickle and Elmo has two points or less I think (was lol) and the point about a test to tickle the testicles, if you know what I mean to give.

Alexander Ferrell said...

Ahahahhaha
XD

Post a Comment