Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Average Women Size In Canada Not Being Arrogant, But About Plus Sized?(In Canada, So If You Know About Average Size Of A Canadian Woman)?

Not being arrogant, but about plus sized?(In Canada, so if you know about average size of a Canadian woman)? - average women size in canada

I am only the size, so do not know much about him, asking what should be the average size of a woman in Canada? I asked a question before the end of an edition, and a group of Americans more people like the size, '14 is the average size of the United States ... U.S. size from Canada is different? I mean, it sounds really good, because I like to think most people my age are like a size 6 or less.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

14 is the average? I hope not, I know that chubby Americans, but it is very important, esp. because the size of updated (height of vanity, I think it's called).

I know, it seems, on average, 6 (Munroe), and 16 is enormous.

☼ ħooray ♥ şay ♣ ŧhe ○ ŗoses™ said...

I do not understand the question, but I'm pretty sure that a size 12/14 (U.S. size) is in Canada / UK / Australia, etc. as well as average. Clothing sizes are not really something we can do with honesty, because there are considerable differences depending on the brand.

Most women my age, I know, are the size of the U.S. 10/12. Some much smaller, some much more important. I do not think 16 is "huge", though. It depends on the amount and size of structure, what weight is good for one person.

Liquid Sugar. said...

Marilyn Monroe was a size 16 in its largest, and I always thought it was beautiful.
Not only too big or fat, and you should like jeans. the difference is 16 to 10 is about 4 inches tall. is not really that much difference.
I lost weight I 14 to 8 of IM and 10 juniors now. Ive been told that it is an almost perfect size.
In Canada could believe that the same rules.
They have McDonalds? loll.

Miss Jinxy said...

The problem is that if you average I think, is to think of what all.

Take, for example a class has an exam. Most people in the A and B's. some C's. Then suddenly from 0% or even write her name in the paper. Attack of the middle really fast.

This is the same way here. Many people have a healthy weight. But then you get the super-obese people, as seen on Maury and lasts until midnight.

I'm not saying by any means that American women are thin and the fat that few of us the crossbar. That is not true, many of us are overweight.

And this means that half the population is below average and half the population high. This means that half of American women are less than size 14, does not mean that all American women are size 14th

Post a Comment