Thursday, December 31, 2009

Leather Id Bracelet What Should I Wear For Tonights Date?

What should i wear for tonights date? - leather id bracelet

OK, so I'm going tonight with my friend and have been for a while, so it's not as if I make a good impression, but I have not for about 2 months, I would look super hot, haha. We only go into the house of our friends drink and hang, then go to a show then ....

I wanted to wear these clothes --
http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?cat ...

, Purple

I'm not sure what to do with a good ..... should take into

black skinny jeans? black leggings? black heels? or black pointed toe flats?

and then the accessories that I have a black bag and then a long series of Purple Hearts? or a bag full of money in silver earrings back? Bracelet made of black leather? Tacos? lol I have a lot of things to think well with the dress that I would not be what the hottest look

0 comments:

Post a Comment