Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Carnival Cruise Transfers Carnival Fascination To Key West & Calica--Q On Tipping & Transfers?

Carnival Fascination to Key West & Calica--Q on tipping & transfers? - carnival cruise transfers

Rental and leasing in the fascination of the carnival on 24 September, and I have questions.

My husband and I are cruising for the first time, and it is a honeymoon for us later.

Has anyone ever been on this trip? Any advice would be great!

The first is the declaration. I was told by a fellow cruiser, we should not terminate automatically by our "account" on the boat, cash and left the room. What should we do?

The second is the transmission. We fly to Fort Lauderdale. From there, we rent a car and drive to Miami the next day. Thrifty said we could leave the car at the Miami airport, and they had free shuttle to the port. I thought it was a great opportunity for us not to do so too and we save a dollar or two.

But at home ... If we transfer the carnival? It is $ 30 per person. I read on Yahoo Answers simply take a taxi?

0 comments:

Post a Comment