Saturday, December 26, 2009

Domestic Building Insurance Domestic Buildings Insurance In The UK?

Domestic buildings insurance in the UK? - domestic building insurance

I have a lease on the traditional construction bungalow in a holiday park. Under the terms of the tenancy agreement they have received for the construction by the owner of the park is approved by the FSA as a representative of the insurance. A premium has been quoted outrageous £ 327 for the cover. I have a quote from another insurer for £ 80 for the same level of coverage. The site owner does not agree and insisted that I take on your policy premium is my lease, you need insurance by the owner who offerered. I suspect that is not legally enforce. Only because the lease did not necessarily mean it is legal. I have to act a few days, so that someone can advise me on these issues? With all due respect, I need an answer from someone who knows more than just a guess. No offense intended.

0 comments:

Post a Comment